Friday, December 4, 2009

Will Brandon Albert be available with the 23rd pick in the NFL draft?

The Steelers need this guy bad.



Will Brandon Albert be available with the 23rd pick in the NFL draft?nba logo





I don't really see any team that has pressing needs for a Guard before the Steelers. But, some team my take him because he is the best player availble. Guards dont typically get drafted very high becuase I guess its easier to find a big truck to plow wholes in the d line than it is to protect the quaterbacks blind side.



Will Brandon Albert be available with the 23rd pick in the NFL draft?nba video ,nba teams



There is always that chance.
I think the Cheifs might pick him before the Steelers get a chance
Kiper says no way, but I'll believe it when I see it. He had him in the top 6, I think.
Maybe, he's a bit of a tweener, which scares off some people, there is a small chance that the Chiefs might nab him at #5, and I mean only like 4-5%, a few teams with higher percentages than that after them, I'd say he has about a 50% shot of being there at 23.
I doubt it some "experts" say if Jake Long is longer there at five then B.Albert will be taken by the Chiefs. It seems way to early for me but I saw it yesterday on ESPN. I forget whos mock draft it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria