Friday, December 4, 2009

Can you purchase(PPV) to watch individual NFL Games on Directv?

I have Directv but I don't have the NFL Sunday Ticket. I don't want to purchase the sunday ticket package but what if I wanted to see one particular NFL game only ....Does anyone know if I can do that and what it might cost.



Thanks



Can you purchase(PPV) to watch individual NFL Games on Directv?nba playoff bracket





The only way is to order the whole season with the NFL Sunday ticket. A little pricey but worth it if you are a football fan.



Can you purchase(PPV) to watch individual NFL Games on Directv?nba trade rumors ,nba teams



That's inaccurate. Directv settled a class action lawsuit that allows anyone to purchase individual games. Give them a call. Report It


Costs $24.99 a game I believe Report It


$44.99 a game when I just went to see if I could get more than one game showing as I viewed the guide. Report It


this answer is incorrect.



You can not buy individual games, but you can buy individual days. I'm not sure of the cost, but you can buy all Sunday 11am and 1pm games each day individually. Report It


As far as I know, no you can't. The NFL Ticket is the only way.
Well i have Sunday Ticket but i dont know if you can. Forcollegeyou can but its 23$ a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria